Deep Sea Diver
What you need:
- Plastic bottle filled with water
- Pen caps
- Paper clips
- Modeling clay
How to do it:
- Take a small piece of modeling clay and place it on top of the pen cap to close the little holes on top of the pen cap.
- Put another piece of modeling clay on the bottom of the pen cap.
- Then add a small piece of the paper clip in the modeling clay at the bottom of the pen cap.
- Open up the rest of the paper clips and put them in the bottle of water.
- Place your deep sea diver pen cap into the water and close the top. When you squeeze the bottle the diver will go down and when you let go it will rise up.